CUSA Crew SC - 2016-2017 High School Program Expansion
Fall Training Program Registration Now Open
CUSA Crew SC offers competitive programs for players U6-U19. It has been a few years now since we added the competitive program for High School Age U15-U19 players. Based on the success of these teams in Spring 2016 with half of our high school teams winning their Buckeye Premier league divisions we are adding additional programming options to what is available for these players.
CUSA Crew SC High School Fall Training Program (FTP)
In 2016, we will offer a Fall Training Program for any players that do not play for their high school but still want an opportunity to continue to develop as soccer players in a club environment.
- FTP training only: $295
- FTP with Buckeye PremierLeagueplay $400
- 8 weeks of training, 2 sessions per week (weather permitting)
- Training t-shirt included
- Training geared toward improving technical skill, fitness, and small sided play so that players can maintain fitness and sharpness in preparation for their club season
- FTP will begin the week after Labor Day weekend to allow all HS teams to complete the tryout and rostering process.
- Click here to register
For more information on the High School Program, click here.