Crew Partnership extended, European Trip Announced
CENTERVILLE UNITED SOCCER ASSOCIATION EXTENDS PARTNERSHIP WITH COLUMBUSCREW SC
Premier Affiliation extended with the only Major League Soccer Club in the Region
For Immediate Release: May 24, 2017
The Centerville United Soccer Association (CUSA) today announced an extension of its partnership in Dayton, Ohio with Columbus Crew SC. Further terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Approximately 40 teams and 600 select players in the Greater Dayton area play as CUSA Crew SC and wear the club’s signature Black & Gold colors. Players with CUSA Crew SC receive many benefits including special access to Crew SC home games, events, best practices, college recruiting support, a player development pathway with no ceiling and a connection to one of the most comprehensive professional player development models in the country.
CUSA was founded in 1971 as a Soccer Association for Youth (SAY) recreation program. Today CUSA consists of a competitive program of over 600 participants and the annual MEAD Cup, one of the largest Labor Day weekend youth soccer tournament in the country celebrating its 38th anniversary in 2017.
Columbus Crew SC continues the 2017 Major League Soccer campaign by traveling to BMO Field to face Toronto FC on Friday, May 26 (7:00 p.m. ET / The CW Columbus, Spectrum Sports, BCSN2, CD102.5 FM, La Mega 103.1 FM, English radio stream on ColumbusCrewSC.com).
ABOUT COLUMBUS CREW SC
Columbus Crew SC (Soccer Club) is the first club in Major League Soccer and in 2015, Crew SC was crowned MLS Eastern Conference Champions in the organization’s 20th season. Owned and operated by Precourt Sports Ventures (PSV), it won its first MLS Cup championship in 2008 and also won the 2002 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup as well as MLS Supporters’ Shield titles in 2004, 2008 and 2009. The 2017 campaign is the Black & Gold’s 19th season at historic MAPFRE Stadium -- the first soccer-specific stadium in the United States – where the club set single-season sellout records and hosted the 2015 MLS Cup. The club was purchased by PSV on July 29, 2013 as part of the privately held investment and management firm’s sports and entertainment business enterprise.
CUSA Crew SC announces Germany/Austria Summer Soccer trip for U13/U14 players
In conjunction with the Columbus Crew Player Development program we are pleased to offer the this once in a lifetime experience to our older youth players.
Program Fee: $2,999 Program Dates: July 19-28, 2018 Registration Deadline: August 1, 2017 Ages: Crew SC players born in 2004 and 2005 (and their families)
First Deposit: $200 Full Balance Due Date: May 1, 2018
- Training Session with UEFA coaches
- Three friendly games
- Munich bike tour
- Dachau Concentration Camp
- Allianz Arena Stadium Tour
- Olympic Park Stadium Tour
- Guided Walking Tour of Hohensalzburg Fortress
- Stairway to Nothingness
- Hiking in the Alps
- Neuschwanstein Castle
What Is Included
- Breakfast and dinner is included each day
- Meals will be in local restaurants where appropriate to add to the expereince
- Participants will try local cuisine in restaurants
- Food allergies can be accommodated
- 3-4 star hotels centrally located to allo for evening activities
- Rooming is two or three per bedroom (one person per bed)
- Single rooms available for a $400 surcharge
- Round trip airfare from Columbus
- Families are welcome to extend their stay
- Participants can use mile to fly - contact GoPlay for details
- Activities and Excursions
- Tour Manager 24/7
- Medical and Cancellation Insurance
- Health coverage overseas and trip cancellation insurance/interruption protection is included
- All participants are covered (including family)
- Should a participant get sick or injured, the tour guide works with the insurance company to make sure the participant gets the correct treatment and payment is covered
- Should a participant get hospitalized, then GoPlay will provide someone to stay with the person in the hospital. GoPlay also covers the cost of a parent to fly out if necessary.
- Fundraising Program: Click here for details.
GoPlay Contact Information
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE TRIP